Saturday, July 19, 2008

We are NOT amused...

Ok. It's bad enough that Sears gives you a delivery window of 5 hours (mine was noon to 5 p.m.), but my washer did not arrive until 8:30 p.m. last night! C'mon! Three and a half hours late?!? The worst part is that when I called them after the washer had not arrived during their "window", they couldn't tell me what was causing the delay or when I might expect them to arrive. In an age of cell phones and GPS, you can't tell me where your truck is? At 5:30, I'll buy the traffic excuse, but at 7:30?

The good news is that Customer Service refunded the $50. delivery charge. And I'll be able to get through my laundry backlog this weekend (the washer is canyon capacity!). The bad news is that my evening was spent waiting and getting more p.o.ed by the minute...

I did watch a good movie yesterday afternoon while I was waiting - The Great Debaters with Denzel Washington. If you haven't seen it yet, go rent it!

No comments: