Friday, July 25, 2008

Am I Crazy??

Here it is July 25 and I haven't even started my July project...So what did I do? I signed up for the Mini-Wardrobe Contest at PR. I'll need to complete 4 garments in August! 4 different garments using at least 3 different colours that make up 4 different outfits. What was I thinking?

The three different colours for me is basically a no-brainer. Black, white, and something else. I am known for the fact that I wear a LOT of black. So right now, the third colour is camel, as I have some fabric in my stash I want to use.

I'm going to try and work on the storyboard today, without obsessing! I could easily spend the next two weeks fussing with my storyboard, fabric and pattern selections, and not do any sewing. LOL!

1 comment:

Sylvie said...

Do I ever relate to this...