I saw this on Elbee's blog and thought I'd play along...
Here's the rule: Bold the things you've done & post on your blog!
Many of these that are not bold are on my "bucket list".
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii and danced on a lava cliff with the roar of the Pacific below.
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland and DisneyWorld. Haven't taken the kids yet.
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning When my girls were babies. Not fun!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables Well, tomatoes and herbs...
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill Not often...
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise A long time ago. It's time for another...
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person I was born and raised in Toronto...
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing There are some ugly fish down there
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling In Cozumel.
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater Many times. I guess I'm showing my age.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies With my daughters.
62. Gone whale watching In Cape Cod. Amazing.
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma. Tried, but my iron was too low...
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check Only once!
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy I still have it.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job Only once!
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle My first BF had a bike...
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper I was in the background...
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year's Eve
86. Visited the White House Just outside.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous Depends on your definition of famous...
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one Mother-in-law and Father-in-law.
94. Had a baby Two. At once!
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee Stepped on it. Ouch!