Friday, October 17, 2008

Where does the time go?

Here it is October 17th already and I haven't started the Halloween costumes yet... Remember how I was going to get a head start on these?? Why do I do this to myself? And I just realized that the costumes probably need to be ready on October 27 because my daughters are in Sparks (Girl Guides) and will probably be having a Halloween party that night. My goal for Sunday is to get a GOOD start on these by getting them both cut out, and get some actual sewing done.

I'm taking my daughters to have their haircut tonight. They have only had 2 or 3 professional haircuts in their entire lives (I usually just cut their bangs myself), but their hair is down to their butts and really needs a good trim. They have also been attempting to grow their bangs out for the past several months, but it's just not working out. Their hair is always in their faces. I figure it's time for a good haircut, so I'm taking them to my stylist. Hopefully she won't charge as much for them as she does for me!

No comments: