Saturday, March 21, 2009

From the mouths of babes

I turned on Project Runway Canada last night when my 6 year-old daughters were playing in the same room. It was the first time they had seen it and I thought they would want me to change the channel, but they really got into it.

It was the episode where the contestants were designing a dress for supermodel Coco Rocha. There are 5 contestants left at this point: Sunny, Kim, Adejoke, Jessica, and Genevieve. Sunny is the only male designer left. During the runway show, they are making comments like "I can't wait to see it on Coco" and "I love the colour" and "I think that one will win" But the best line was when Sunny's dress is on the runway. One of my daughters says "Wow, for a boy, that is really good". LOL! Girl power!

If you don't watch, Sunny won that challenge...

No comments: